Articles and Essays
Interested in SCA faculty's ongoing research? Now you can read their online articles and essays.
- Newsweek article by David Dent titled, Can a Common Ethos Still Bridge The Racial Divide?
- On The Assistant, Lisa Duggan addresses the trouble with #MeToo.
- Amarilys Estrella on Muertos Civiles: Mourning the Casualties of Racism in the Dominican Republic in Transforming Anthropology.
- A homage to Nipsey Hussle by Michael Ralph titled, Higher: Reflections on the Life and Legacy of Nipsey Hussle (Ermias Asghedom).
- Heijin Lee was featured on NPR's CodeSwitch to talk about beauty, power and South Korea.
- A profile of Gayatri Gopinath's new book, Unruly Visions, in the South Asian American Digital Archive.
- An interview with Thomas Sugrue in Futurity about how the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts are still facing huge hurdles.
- A chapter from Kimberley Johnson's new book, Educating Harlem that looks at Harlem's Wadleigh High School to explore “The Price of Segregation.”
- Caitlin Zaloom's article in Time titled, "How the Student Debt Complex Is Crushing the Next Generation of Americans."
- Lisa Duggan's podcast interview with The Dig on sexual assault and her book, Mean Girl: Ayn Rand and the Culture of Greed.
- Ann Pellegrini and Avgi Saketopoulou's writing in Psychoanalysis Today that the gender plurality analysts are increasingly encountering in the clinic has ties to the patient’s futural becoming; and it points to what psychoanalysis can, and must, become.
- Nikhil Singh's writing on toxic militarism for the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft.