- Determine German language skill level. Take our placement test if you are unsure of your level.
- Enroll in course through Deutsches Haus's UStore.
- Receive confirmation email and instructions on purchasing class materials/textbook (if applicable).
- We cannot tell you which instructor will be teaching which class until the start of the term (except for special classes).
- Remote students will receive an email with their Zoom link directly from their instructor a few days before the start of the term.
- In-person students should arrive a few minutes early on the first day of class for check in and room assignments.
If you have any questions regarding course content or attendance, please email your instructor.
If you have any questions regarding administration, registration, or payment, please email Julia Davidson.
Winter Term Schedule
A1.1 Mondays 10am-12:30pm
B2/C1 Kritik Tuesdays 6-8pm
A2.1 Tuesdays 6-8:30pm
B1.1 Tuesdays 6-8:30pm
B2(C) Tuesdays 6-8:30pm
C1/C2 Literatur Wednesdays 6-8pm
A1.2 Wednesdays 6-8:30pm
A1.1 Green Thursdays 6-8:30pm
A1.1 Red Thursdays 6-8:30pm
A2.2 Mondays 6-8:30pm
C2(A) Mondays 6-8:30pm
B2 Grammar Tuesdays 1-3pm
B2/C1 Kunst Thursdays 1-3pm
B1 Grammar Thursdays 6-8pm
A1.1 Saturdays 10am-12:30pm
A2.1 Saturdays 10am-12:30pm
C1+ Saturdays 1-3pm
Reading Knowledge II Saturdays 1-3pm