Rehabilitation Counseling, NYU
Psychology, Minor Biology, NYU
- Director – Transitions of Long Island (since April 1988) Outpatient Neuro-Rehabilitation
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- Private Practice – Individual/family counseling and Memory Rehabilitation
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
- Individual, group, and family counseling – mood, motivation, and insight building
- Memory Rehabilitation
- Educational/Vocational reentry following Acquired Brain Injury from TBI, Stroke, Aneurysm, Anoxia, Brain Tumor, Encephalitis
- Elbaum, J. (July, 2019). Acquired Brain Injury: An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach, Second Edition. New York: Springer.
- Elbaum, J. & Benson D. (April, 2007). Acquired Brain Injury: An Integrative Neuro-Rehabilitation Approach.New York: Springer Science and Business Media, Inc.
- Elbaum, J., Kramer, P., Benson, D., Dulaski, C. Functional Memory Manual, PRO-ED, AZ: 2001.