List of ANNUAL Diversity Lectures
- 2019-20: Kristie Dotson (Michigan State), TBA
- 2018-19: Charles Mills (CUNY Graduate Center), "Rawls's Unrealistic Whitopia: Ideal Theory as Epistemic Injustice"
- 2017-18: Elizabeth Barnes (University of Virginia), "Diversity in Philosophy and the Dangers of Epistemic Tokenism”
- 2016-17: Sally Haslanger (MIT), "Increasing Diversity by Thinking Differently? Reflections on Philosophical Method"
- 2015-16: Sarah-Jane Leslie (Princeton), "Cultures of Genius: Why women are underrepresented in certain academic disciplines"
- 2014-15: Timothy McKay (Michigan), "Diversity in Physics and Philosophy"