The NYU Medieval and Renaissance Center invites you to the third event in our Fall 2022 Distinguished Lecture Series.
Rita Copeland (UPenn) will discuss the recent publication:
Emotion and the History of Rhetoric in the Middle Ages. Oxford, 2021
To RSVP for in-person attendance, please click here.
Location: 19 University Place, 2nd Floor, Room 222
This semester, based on NYU's guidelines, in-person events will be open to members of the general public.
Attendance instructions for NYU faculty, students and staff: Please show your NYU Violet Go Pass at the door.
Attendance instructions for members of the general public:
• Members of the general public must show a valid government-issued photo ID
• Members of the general public must show proof of being up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccination, which includes the booster when eligible, with an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed vaccine. (Ideally, you would bring your CDC vaccination card or the details on Excelsior Pass Plus.)
Documentation for members of the general public will be checked at the door and must include:
◦ Dates of doses
◦ Vaccine manufacture for each dose
◦ Documentation is in English
• Vaccine exemption requests are not accepted at the door.
• Test results are not accepted as an alternative to proof of vaccination and will not be accepted at the door.