Biweekly Payroll Schedule (Clerical and Technical Staff) - Download spreadsheet and filter by biweekly pay group (Column B)
PeopleSync Resources and Training for the HR and Finance Community
Office of Global Inclusion, Diversity, and Strategic Innovation
NYU Recruiting and Hiring Policy and Procedure for Administrators and Staff
Clerical and technical staff, please also refer to the Local 3882 Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Adjunct Appointment Policy for Current Arts & Science Administrators
- Dual Appointment Policy and Procedure
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy and Complaint Procedures for Employees
Probationary Period Policy (Administrators)
Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence, and Stalking Policy
Workers’ Compensation Policy and Procedure
Please reach out to A&S HR (email@example.com) to submit a claim.
Paid Time Off
Leaves of Absence
*A leave of absence request form is included below. Please reach out to Claudia Perdomo, Leave Specialist if you need to open a leave of absence claim.
A complete list of NYU HR Policies is also available.
- Adjunct Teaching Request Form for Administrators
- Adjusted Work Schedule for Class Attendance Request Form
Dual Appointment Request Form - Dual appointment requests may be submitted for clerical and technical staff only.
- Please reach out to Claudia Perdomo, Leave Specialist if you need to open a leave of absence claim.
- Tuition Reimbursement Form - Local 3882 (Clerical and technical staff)
- Vacancy Backfill Request Form
- Please reach out to A&S HR to discuss specific recruitment needs prior to submitting the form.
- Work Related Incident/Injury Form
- Please reach out to FAS HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to submitting this form.
- A&S HR will need the following information: Work-Related Incident/Injury - Information Needed From Supervisor