For an annual membership fee of $50, Haus-Club members can enjoy the following benefits during the 2020-2021 academic year:
- $150 off every third regular course taken at Deutsches Haus at NYU within a maximum of two consecutive years of membership. This Haus-Club discount can be applied to the early-bird or to the regular fee, but cannot be combined with any other discounts. All memberships must be active throughout the applied term for a discount to work. The academic year begins in September and ends in August. Regardless of when the memberhsip is purchased, all memberships expire on the last day of the coming August. Memberships do not renew automatically.
- Preferred seating at all our cultural events (not applicable until further notice)
- Private gallery talks at select exhibition (not applicable until further notice)
- Free access for you and your child to our cultural events for kids, including our Kasperl-Theater and our events celebrating St. Martin, St. Nikolaus, and Easter (not applicable until further notice)
- Discounts at German, Austrian, and Swiss restaurants and businesses in New York City (not applicable until further notice)
Become a member by registering here. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.