The advising office is open in-person Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10-4 but scheduling a time in advance is encouraged. Zoom is available Monday-Friday 10-4pm. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting.
Politics and International Relations Advising can help with:
- Major requirements
- Minor requirements
- Major/Minor progress reports
- Honors program applications
- Course descriptions and Syllabi
- Curating a course schedule to match your interests
- Graduate school information
- Campus Resources
- Study Abroad
As a International Relations major or a Poltics Major or Minor, we expect you to be aware of the program requirements and take primary responsability for your course plan, however we are here to help support that and offer advice, information, or clarification.