Students with interest in Jewish history and culture, Israel, or the Middle East who are looking for ways to combine their interest with preparation for careers in high tech, the business world, or international affairs are invited to apply for NYU's Innovation Scholarship.
Students chosen for this program will be part of a select group enjoying unique curricular and co-curricular activities. At the heart of the program is a semester at NYU Tel Aviv, where a rigorous academic curriculum is combined with professional development activities and cultural immersion revolving around Israel's recent experience in innovation, entrepreneurship, research and development, and other disciplines critical to the success of the “start-up nation.”
In the program students will learn from:
- Academic lectures by leading scholars on the economy of Israel, the Israeli culture of entrepreneurship, and essential business topics including leadership and strategy, marketing, and finance;
- Visits to start-ups, research and development labs of multinational companies, and technology accelerators;
- Meetings with high-level industry executives, investors, and venture capitalists;
- Networking sessions with leading professionals drawn from Tel Aviv's NYU alumni network;
- Individual mentoring by NYU alumni