Come and meet five recent NYU English MA alumni who are using their degrees in a variety of fields and industries, ranging from teaching and publishing to life-coaching. Our panelists will discuss how they found their jobs and how their graduate English training translates to their current work.
- Nic Caldwell (MA English 2021), Curatorial Fellow at The Morgan Library & Museum
- Morgan Chmielewski (MA English 2017), Vice President UX Content Strategy at JPMorgan Chase
- Mary Sue Daoud (MA English 2021), Associate Publishing Editor at Springer
- Olivia Howard (MA English 2017), Coach for Women + femmes of color entrepreneurs and spiritualists
- Maggie Iuni (MA English 2020), Middle and High School English Teacher