NYU Stern Vincent C. Ross Institute of Accounting Research and the NYU Stern Volatility and Risk Institute are co-hosting a conference focusing on the many pending issues regarding digital assets. Our conference will explore how frameworks for governance, pending regulation, legal and accounting intersect for digital assets.
- Hilary Allen, Professor of Law, American University Law School
- Richard Berner, Co-Director, Volatility and Risk Institute and Professor of Finance and Management Practice, NYU Stern
- Christine Botosan, Board Member, FASB
- Dante Disparte, Chief Strategy Officer and Head of Global Policy, Circle
- Michael Gonzales, Assurance Partner, EY
- Matthew Homer, Investor and Former Financial Regulator, NYCA Partners, NYCA Partners
- Gregory Johnson, Co-Founder and CEO, Rubicon Crypto
- Ed McGee, CFO, Grayscale
- Suzanne Morsfield, Global Head of Accounting Solutions, Lukka
- Amal Shehata, Clinical Professor of Accounting, NYU Stern
- Kristin Smith, CEO, Blockchain Association
- Carolyn Wilkins, Senior Research Scholar, Princeton Griswold Center and former Deputy Governor, Bank of Canada
- David Yermack, Finance Department Chair and Professor of Finance and Business Transformation, NYU Stern
In-Person Registration is closed.
For more information regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org