Experience Japanese culture with The Department of East Asian Studies. Enjoy Japanese snacks, cultural demonstrations, and more.
- 12:00- Participatory activity (Room 102)
- 12:30- Calligraphy Demonstration [Calligrapher: hiro] (Room 102)
- 1:15- Origami Art Therapy (Room 102)
- 2:00- Kyogen (Classical Japanese comic theater) (Room 102)
- 2:45- Tea Ceremony (the Great Room)
- 3:30- Okinawan Martial Art Dance (Room 102)
Supporters and Sponsors:
Dainobu, Origami Art Therapy, Urasenke New York Branch, Consulate General of Japan in New York, Noh Society, and Tomomi Uta
Please RSVP and email EAStudies@nyu.edu if you have any questions.