Am I Eligible?
- You are eligible if you will be an NYU junior or senior in the fall after the summer in which you apply.
- You must have taken Calculus 1 and a course involving programming, and earned a B+ or higher in both.
- You must be willing to participate in the program until you graduate (with the possibility of extending through the summer after your graduation).
- There is no restriction on your major; for example, previous trainees have not only come from Neural Science and Psychology, but also from Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Biochemistry.
- There is no requirement to be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Underrepresented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.