Declaring a Major:
- Non-CAS students will also need to obtain and fill-in your non-CAS school's declaration form.
- Contact Betts Brown (Betts.Brown@nyu.edu) for an appointment.
- Submit Course Planning Worksheet and upload before the meeting.
Declaring a Minor:
- Declaration of Minor Form
- Non-CAS students:
- Apply for a minor in Albert using the link in the My Academics section of the Student Center.
- When you submit an application, it will be reviewed by both your home school and the minor school (for cross-school minors). If it is approved, the minor will appear on your transcript.