NYU and the Department of Psychology are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all of our students, faculty, and staff, in addition to continuing to provide the best possible academic experience.
Below you will find descriptions of the modes of instruction being offered this spring, and on the right, links to the course schedules for each program, denoting how each course will be offered.
These schedules are still a work in progress, and are subject to change. Please read the descriptions below, then check the course schedule to see how your course will be offered.
Please note, ALL STUDENTS WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF ATTENDING COURSES REMOTELY, even if the course is offered in person. THIS IS NOT SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Courses will be offered either in-person or remotely:
- Class is in-person with ordinary meetings
- Class will meet regularly in person at the Washington Square Campus
- Students have the option of attending remotely
- Faculty and all students are remote; there is no physical campus
- There is no in-person component