Hi Arts & Science CMS user,
We’ve updated the way your events will look on the Event Detail pages and Arts & Science main pages.
- Your event will automatically appear on the Arts & Science Event Calendar.
- You can choose to have your event considered for a new showcase coming to the Arts & Science homepage.
- You can add an image to illustrate your event and make it look more engaging.
- People who see your event on the Arts & Science Events Calendar will know right away whether it will be held in person or online.
- Please review your existing event pages. Current content should not be affected, but take a moment to make sure everything looks right.
- Check out the AEM Resources page for updated instructions on creating events.
- When you create a new event, indicate whether it is online or in-person, and whether you would like the opportunity to have it appear on the Arts & Science homepage.
- Add an image to your event! This is a great way to make your event look more engaging. The image will show as a thumbnail on the Arts & Science Events Calendar, with a larger version on the Event Detail page. If you do not add an image, a default Arts & Science image will appear. Need an image? You can access a collection of generic NYU/NYC images in the DAM (Login required).
- Reach out for help. Request a training session or shoot us a question at email@example.com.
Send all AEM support requests and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org