Follow these steps to move a page to a new location.
- Navigate to the page you want to move
- If you're using List or Column view:
- Select the page by clicking on the Thumbnail icon in front of the page title
- Click on the Move option from the Action bar
- If you're using Card view:
- Hover on the page
- Click on the Move option
- In the Move configuration panel, change any necessary fields. In most cases, you do not need to change anything.
(Note: Title is the page title, Name is the page URL)
- Click Next to move to the path selection screen.
- On the Select Destination screen, use the List view to navigate to the new location.
- Select the new location by clicking on the Thumbnail icon on the left side of the page title (figure 1). When you successfully select the new location, the Next icon will become active.
- Click Next to move the page