There are two methods to move a component to a different location.
Move component by drag and drop.
- Click and hold the mouse button on the component that you want to move.
- Drag the component to the new location. You will see a blue highlight and arrow as a visual indication on where the component will be drop.
- Release the mouse button to drop the component to the new location.
Move component by cut and paste.
- Click on the component to display the Edit bar
- Click on the Cut icon (Scissor)
- Navigate to the desired location you want to paste the component.
- Either click on an already exists component or click on a component placeholder to display the Edit bar
- Click on the Paste icon (Clipboard)