Steps to remove an asset
To remove an asset from the DAM, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the asset that you want to remove.
- Click Selet in the Action bar.
- Select the asset you want to remove.
- Click More in the Action bar, and then select Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog, click:
- Delete to confirm the action:
- If the asset has no references, the asset is deleted.
- If the asset has references, an error message informs you that One or more assets are referenced. You can select Force Delete or Cancel. Please note that Force Delete will result in a broken link on the page due to the link not properly delete before the removal of the asset. If you would like to find out where the asset is being referenced, please read more under the Troubleshooting section
- Cancel to abort the action