Follow these steps to rename a page (change the page URL):
- Navigate to the directory that contains the page you want to "rename".
- If you're using List/Column view:
- Select the page by clicking the thumbnail in front of the page name.
- Click on Move (m) option from the Action bar
- If you're using Card view:
- Hover on the page
- Click on Move (m) option
- In the Move configure panel, change Page name after move fields.
(Note: Name field cannot contain special characters except "-" and "_". Read more on best practices for URL nomenclature)
- Click Next to proceed to the destination selection screen.
- In the destination selection screen, select the parent page of the page you're trying to rename. (Figure 1) Make sure you click on the thumbnail in front of that page so the thumbnail is highlighted in blue with a visible checkmark. Click Next one more time to save the new Name.