Contents are missing.
The AEM content migration started in Fall 2016. While we tried our best to identify all contents within the sites that were being migrated, chances are some contents could be missing due to various factors, such as:
- Content created after the content discovery phase in Summer and early Fall 2016.
- Content is not linked anywhere on the site and only accessible via direct link.
- Content was not discovered during the content discovery phase.
- Content is overlapped with some of the new automate features that are implemented on the AEM sites.
There are also chances that contents are not missing, but simply misplaced:
- Content is moved or created at a different location.
- Content is merged with other pieces of content.
If some of the contents are indeed missing, we recommend you recreate the page within the new site. You can read more about how to create a new page here.
We sincerely apologize for any oversight during the content migration phase.
Can you help me migrate _______ to the new site?
While we fully understand this is a very difficult time for the academic unit to not only maintain the current iOn site but also review the new AEM site, we're not able to accommodate requests regarding specific content migration.