Center for Neural Science (X on the map)
4 Washington Place, Room 621
New York, NY 10003
phone: (212) 998-7780
Washington Place is a 3-block street that runs west from Broadway to Washington Square park. It's between (and parallel to) West 4th Street and Waverly Place (which takes the place of 6th).
There are a number of subway stops nearby (labelled on map above):
- N-R trains at 8th and Broadway
- 6 train at Astor Place (8th & Lafayette), or Bleecker & Lafayette
- B-D-F-M trains at Broadway & Lafayette, or 4th St and 6th Ave
- A-C-E trains at 4th St and 6th Ave
- 1 train at Christopher street and 7th ave (2 blocks west of WS park)
When you arrive, you'll need to show an NYU id, or sign in with the lobby guard. The main CNS office is on the 6th floor.