An MA from CLACS is your next step in furthering a career related to Latin America or the Caribbean. Rigorous academic training and professional development opportunities prepare students to be leaders in academia and in the public and private sectors.
Graduate study at CLACS is a unique experience: students thrive from unparalleled access to world-renowned scholars while pursuing completely customized degrees in a city like no other.
Visit our Degrees Offered page to learn about the following Degrees and Programs available at CLACS:
- Masters Degree in Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Joint Degree in Journalism and Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Joint Programs with Museum Studies
- Dual Degree Program (M.A./J.D.) in Latin American and Caribbean Studies and Law
- Dual Degree Program (M.A./MSLIS) in Latin American and Caribbean Studies and Library Science
Questions? Visit our Graduate Program FAQs.