Location: Brown 353A
- AVANCE, dual channel
- Bruker UltraShield 400 MHz/54mm bore
- 5mm Multinuclear broadband observe (BBO) probe
- Inner coil tuning range from 15N to 31P nuclei
- Outer coil can be tuned to 1H
- Equipped with an Automatic Tuning and Matching Accessory (ATMA)
- 5mm Inverse 1H/13C SEI probe
- GRASP II Gradient Spectroscopy accessory
- A low temperature accessories, for operation down to -100 °C: 25 liter nitrogen dewar, nitrogen evaporator, and insulated transfer line.
This instrument is accessible to all chemistry research groups except every Thursday morning between 9:00 and 10:30 am (for liquid Nitrogen/Helium filling).
The Bruker Avance-400 NMR Spectrometer was acquired through the support of the National Science Foundation under Award Number CHE-01162222.