Due to the impact of the coronavirus on fall 2020 graduate instruction, we are posting information for graduate classes offered in the Department of Chemistry for Fall 2020.
The following graduate courses will be offered with remote instruction:
- CHEM-GA 2400 Science of Materials
- CHEM-GA 2600 Statistical Mechanics
- CHEM-GA 2665 Quantum Mechanics
- CHEM-GA 2673 Professional Development
- CHEM-GA 3010 Graduate Seminar
- CHEM-GA 3200 Original Research Proposal
The following graduate courses will be offered in a hybrid mode of instruction*.
(*Hybrid mode refers to onsite instruction with the class made accessible remotely to students who are prevented from traveling to New York City or who cannot be in the room due to social distancing requirements.)
- CHEM-GA 1113 Chemistry of Transition Metals
- CHEM-GA 1313 Physical Organic Chemistry
- CHEM-GA 1315 Supramolecular Chemistry
- CHEM-GA 1883 Molecular Biochemistry