Location: 133 E. 13th St.
Visit the Graduate Student Webpage
- NYU CareerNet: NYU CareerNet should be thought of as a student's gateway to Wasserman. This is where you can schedule appointments, view thousands of job and internship opportunities, and access a wide variety of graduate specific resources that can, including documents on creating resumes and cover letters, job searching, and networking. This is also where you can find Wasserman guides to various industries, and access to resources such as Vault, GoinGlobal and Versatile PhD
- Graduate Student Career Coaching: Wasserman offers 30 minute coaching appointments both at Wasserman and on site at GSAS to discuss any career related topic. We also have daily walk in hours, which are 5 minute meetings for quick questions, no appointment needed!
- Graduate Student Specific Seminars: Wasserman offers the following seminars for graduate students on a regular basis: Marketing Your Master's Degree, Networking 101 for Graduate Students, Introduction to National and Global Fellowships, Job Search Strategies for Graduate Students
- Industry Specific Networking and Special Events
- Support in applying for Fellowships, Grants, and PhD programs