Sociology Undergraduate Advising:
- For questions regarding undergraduate research, post-graduation plans and potential academic issues, please contact Professor Jeff Manza, Director of Undergraduate Studies.
- For advising appointments, please register here to meet with Sharice Burroughs, Academic Administrator.
- For basic inquiries or questions not answered by the information listed on the Department of Sociology website, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for Letters of Recommendation:
- Please schedule an in-person appointment here with Sharice Burroughs, Academic Administrator
- For first time requests, students must provide a month's notice during the semester and longer when school is not in session (Summer/Winter)
- Please provide written details about what you are applying for
- Provide clear instructions on how to submit the letter
- Provide a personal statement or additional details as necessary
- If still unsure about how to submit a request, please see Letters of Recommendation Tip Sheet for reference
*For Letters of Recommendation by Sociology faculty, please contact individual faculty members directly.