Sociology Undergraduate Advising:
- For questions regarding undergraduate research, post-graduation plans and potential academic issues, please contact Professor Jeff Goodwin, Director of Undergraduate Studies.
- For advising appointments, please register here to meet with Sharice Burroughs, Academic Administrator.
- For basic inquiries or questions not answered by the information listed on the Department of Sociology website, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Students who have taken Sociology courses at another institution should refer to the Sociology Major Transfer Student page for information on how to get those courses evaluated for equivalency.
Requests for Letters of Recommendation:
- Please schedule an in-person appointment here with Sharice Burroughs, Academic Administrator
- For first time requests, students must provide a month's notice during the semester and longer when school is not in session (Summer/Winter)
- Please provide written details about what you are applying for
- Provide clear instructions on how to submit the letter
- Provide a personal statement or additional details as necessary
- If still unsure about how to submit a request, please see Letters of Recommendation Tip Sheet for reference
*For Letters of Recommendation by Sociology faculty, please contact individual faculty members directly.