How to Declare a Major/Minor

Declaring a Major:

  1. Fill-in:  
  2. Non-CAS students will also need to obtain and fill-in your non-CAS school's declaration form.
  3. Contact the following SCA advisor for an appointment:
  4.  Bring the completed Declaration form(s) and worksheet to the advisement meeting to review your program of study.

Declaring a Minor:

  1. Non-CAS students:
    • You must fill out the online Minor Application (available in the dropdown menu of the Albert Student Center).
  2. CAS Students:
    • Drop off the SCA Declaration form to the undergraduate program coordinator, Krystal Roberts, at the front desk reception.