Declaring a Major:
- Non-CAS students will also need to obtain and fill-in your non-CAS school's declaration form.
- Contact the following SCA advisor for an appointment:
- Bring the completed Declaration form(s) and worksheet to the advisement meeting to review your program of study.
Declaring a Minor:
- Non-CAS students:
- You must fill out the online Minor Application (available in the dropdown menu of the Albert Student Center).
- CAS Students:
- Drop off the SCA Declaration form to the undergraduate program coordinator, Krystal Roberts, at the front desk reception.