NYU Master's Program in International Relations Program Will Host a Virtual Open House on Thursday, December 4 at 10 am (EST)
The International Relations Program at NYU offers three degree options:
Why study International Relations at NYU?
- M.A. in International Relations
- MA in IR: International Politics and International Business
- Joint M.A. in International Relations and Journalism, offered in conjunction with NYU's prestigious Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute.
- Our dynamic, two-year programs combine theoretical and practical training.
- Courses are taught by expert academics and IR professionals.
- NYU IR students have unparalleled access to internship, networking, and professional development opportunities in New York City and around the world.
- Our expansive curriculum covers critical global issues like national and international security, political economy, international development, human rights, communications, international organizations, diplomacy, and more.
- Students may take elective courses across NYU's Graduate School of Arts and Science and in other schools/programs at the university, such as the Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service, the Center for Global Affairs, the NYU Law School, and the Leonard N. Stern School of Business.