The Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies at New York University welcomes applications to a residential research fellowship at NYU for July 2018 for faculty from Puerto Rico who have been affected by Hurricane María.
The fellowship includes:
- Housing for the month of July 2018
- $3000 Stipend to cover expenses and travel
- NYU ID and Library privileges
- Administrative support from the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
Who is eligible?
Professors, researchers, or artists affiliated with a college, university, or cultural institution (as of September 2017). Independent artists are also eligible.
- Intended for those in the arts, humanities or social sciences
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- The application asks for:
- Description of your research project (2 pages). The project may be ongoing or new.
- Statement of your professional trajectory in Puerto Rico, and what you hope to contribute to Puerto Rico (or its rebuilding) through your work (2 pages)
Application Deadline: May 7, 2018
Notifications: May 21, 2018