Please save the date to join the NYU Developmental Genetics community as they host these speakers for a day of presentations and discussions.
- Olivier Pourquie: Metabolism in chicken's somitogenesis. Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Daniela Drummond-Barbosa: Metabolism in Drosophila's oogenesis. Professor, John Hopkins Medical School
- Marian Walhout: Whole animal metabolic networks using C. elegans. Professor, U Mass Medical School
- L. Ryan Baugh: Nutritional control of development in C. elegans. Associate Professor of Biology, Duke University
- Laura Johnston: Metabolism and signaling in Drosophila’s cell competition. Professor, Columbia University
- Wolfram Goessling: Pancreas development in Zebrafish. Chief, Division of Gastroenterology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Daniela Panáková: Electrochemical signaling in Zebrafish. PI, MDC Berlin
- Craig B. Thompson: Cancer metabolism. President and CEO, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Program details and registration will be available soon.