An integrated program of external communications requires coordination of information and flow. We provides that coordination from concept to completion. Our staff members possess expertise and skills in communications planning, advertising, and editorial and design services for both print publications and online media. Planning strategically for communications and marketing can:
- Heighten attention, awareness and affiliation of A&S and its departments, centers and programs.
- Facilitate recruitment of students and faculty.
- Foster involvement of alumni and friends of arts and science.
What We Do
- Web sites — diagnosis, strategy, concept, architecture, implementation, and maintenance.
- Print publications — design and production of brochures and posters.
- Marketing strategy — digital and print advertising strategy tailored to your specific needs.
We will review the strategy and budget and oversee all aspects of production and distribution.
Contact Mark Hayden in the Office of Communications to meet and discuss how to most effectively convey your message to your audience. Identifying communication needs in terms of audience, messages and vehicles is essential to the planning, development and implementation of effective marketing and communication strategies for all departments, centers and programs.